contains the authoritive list of common core standards in html and xml form.
But the xml it provides you is missing some vital information
that is available on the html version of the site.
First inspect the xml for the standard RL.2.1:
From it we have can get the following information:
- dotNotation = RL.2.1
- standard = Ask and answer such questions...
- RefUri = http://corestandards.org/ELA-Literacy/RL/2/1/
- RefId = C915B8DFF14243069B4916D5C35CF763
Now open the parent node as html:
You can see that we have some more information about the standard here:
- category = Reading: Literature
- subCategory = Key ideas and details
By parsing the xml and the html available on corestandards.org and combining them into json.
Source code on